It’s been a while since I shared my thoughts and/or what’s been going on with us. Here are some random thoughts to catch you up:
1) Jen and Keegan are in Virginia for the week. I will be all alone which means I will have to cook for myself this week which is different from every other week because . . .
2) I really enjoy reruns of The Wonder Years. I am Kevin Arnold.
3) As much as she hates it, Jen is my Winnie Cooper.
4) Tomorrow is our anniversary. We have been married for 14 years. That’s a long time. But it doesn’t seem that long at all. It seems like just yesterday that I first spotted Jen turning up everywhere I went . . . soccer practice, away games in Ohio, Greek class.
5) Yea, I took Greek for the helluvit for a year in college. I was (am) such a nerd.
6) I listened to a great message on Matthew 28 from Rob Bell over the weekend. Bell is the guy behind the Nooma videos. If you haven’t seen any of those videos, you really should. I have a few of them. My favorite is called “Dust.” Fritchman has a few too if you want to bug him for them. Bell’s church in Michigan has added its sermons as podcasts on iTunes. Check them out if you have the time and an iPod.
8) My middle sister, Anita, is due to have her baby this week. I can’t believe my sister is about to be a mom. I also can’t wait to see her love Peyton like nothing else in her life (no offense Troy).